At Carter Fitness Lab we strive to create an environment that is safe and welcoming.
To accomplish this we require that our clients and all guests abide by the following policies, terms, and conditions:
Behavior & Dress
- Participants are required to wear suitable gym attire (runners, shorts or sweats and shirt) and to abide by our rules and regulations posted at the entrance of the Fitness Center.
- Shoes must be worn at all times (no sandals). Barefoot training is not permitted, for sanitary reasons.
- Exception: The instructor/trainer has approved sock feet.
- Exception: You are taking place in a yoga class and using your own mat.
- Please help us to keep our facility clean (do not wear muddy shoes inside).
- No food, or drink other than water is allowed on the gym floor.
- Chewing gum is also not permitted on the gym floor.
Gym Floor Etiquette
- When using the equipment please:
- Wipe off equipment after use with spray bottles and towels provided
- Put weights and equipment back
- No dropping weights (unless they are specifically designed for it)
- Gym bags are not permitted on the gym floor. Lockers and storage areas are available.
Guests & Visitors
- Due to safety reasons, we DO NOT allow drop-ins for small group-training classes, or personal training sessions.
- All guests and visitors must first complete a consultation with a Lift sales associate, before training.
Refunds, Cancellations, Holds, & Transfers
Upon signing, all agreements shall be final and non-refundable except in cases of; relocation (Documentation required,) changes in medical condition resulting in physical limitations (physician letter required,) or service issues in which management agrees to be irresolvable.
NOTE: Many of our programs include a 100% money back guarantee. If this is indicated on a sales page, or contract, it guarantees you a full refund if you have completed a program in the way it was designed, and you are unhappy with your results.
Management approval is also required for all cancellations and refunds.
Carter Fitness Lab reserves the right-of-choice to cancel your agreement if there is a lack of commitment to the program.
Cancellation fees may apply if cancellation is approved.
**Special Note: Refunds are NOT provided due to personal trainers leaving the company. We would love it if our trainers all stayed with us forever...but this is not always the case. When you sign up for training at Lift, you are signing up for a service agreement. Here at Lift, we pride ourselves in providing you with a highly qualified personal trainer. In the event that your trainer is no longer employed with Lift we will provide you with another personal trainer who can meet your needs, and fulfill your service agreement.
At least twenty-four hours’ notice to your Personal Trainer is required if you wish to cancel a scheduled Personal Training Session.
If the required notice is not provided for a personal training session the session will be forfeited.
At least ninety minutes’ notice to Carter Fitness Lab is required if you wish to cancel a scheduled Group Training Session; or you can cancel online respectively.
You can apply for a hold on payments, and training at any point in time, for any reason.
Carter Fitness Lab reserves the right-of-choice to hold training, and payments.
Holds/Suspensions requested specifically for the month of Dec, will not be approved.
You can apply for a transfer of your Program Agreement to a friend or family member at any point in time.
The individual you are requesting a transferring to must first be cleared by Carter Fitness Lab for participation.
A transfer application form must also be completed at the club indicating your approval.
Carter Fitness Lab reserves the right-of-choice to refuse a transfer request.
Example of a transfer request likely to be approved:
E.g. You are moving away, and wish to transfer/sell your remaining training.
An example of a transfer request likely to denied.
E.g. You have simply decided to stop training and transfer/sell your remaining training.
We may terminate your Program Agreement, refuse you entry into the Gym, or eject you from a Workout if you commit a serious or repeated breach of these Policies, your Program Agreement, or if you engage in any other serious misconduct.